Monday 16 November 2015

Friday the lower frame when up, it was great to see. I really wanted to get onsite to have a look through but the fence stopped me <sad look>.

That one thing I found out is there is only one scheduled site visit, I was going to use Houspect, but thought I be able to tee up regular meetings with the SS to check the progress out and express an concerns. I may end up biting the bullet and get them to do it after all need to talk to my wife.

No that not the way Clarendon do it, I understand and all but it does not allay my fears of shoddy workmanship that is too late to resolve.

Front Lounge area.
 The top frames were delivered yesterday and I believe they are working on the second storey today.

I did drive past on Friday in the morning building have changed so much its like a lego set now, I remember my uncle building my parents home and he did all the cutting and measuring onsite. No factory presses there.

Nice shot of the slope we need to work with
Water Tank Side, I swear they could of moved the slab across another 100mm <Gggrr>
What is it with daughters and photo bombing



No comments:

Post a Comment